Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fairy Tale Desserts on Top Chef: Just Desserts

So last night I turned on the tv to discover my John had left the channel on Bravo which proved fortunate because the season premiere of Top Chef: Just Desserts was airing with a fairy tale dessert challenge! The website doesn't have any still images yet--the page was empty when I was writing this--but some videos are available for embedding, so I will share those.

I haven't watched the entire episode yet, but I saw the desserts which were inspired by Jack and the Beanstalk, Goldilocks and the Three Bears, Little Red Riding Hood and Hansel and Gretel. Hansel and Gretel was disappointing since it missed the opportunity to do a charming gingerbread house. But the Jack and the Beanstalk team made me happy by referencing Milky White, the cow in Jack and the Beanstalk.

I don't know all the ways of watching the episode through various online resources, etc. I do know Bravo runs repeats ad nauseum, so if you have that, you can find it there. It might also be available on the Bravo website soon.

Here are the videos:







No comments:

Post a Comment