Tuesday, March 12, 2013

UK Release: Bitter Greens by Kate Forsyth



Almost a year ago, I shared a post about Bitter Greens by Kate Forsyth as well as a guest post by Kate.

And then I explained that the book was only available in Australia and New Zealand. Wasn't that so kind of me?

Good news and bad news: The book is now available in the UK such as at Amazon.co.uk. Bad news is that it still isn't available in the US yet. But I have a much easier time ordering books from the UK than Australia myself (and splurge on some Region 2 DVDs a few times a year, too, which is how I saw Downton Abbey a few months earlier than most of us stateside).

Book description:

Charlotte-Rose de la Force, exiled from the court of King Louis XIV, has always been a great talker and teller of tales. Selena Leonelli, once the exquisite muse of the great Venetian artist Tiziano, is terrified of time. Margherita, trapped in a doorless tower and burdened by tangles of her red-gold hair, must find a way to escape. You may think you know the story of Rapunzel ...

Katherine Langrish also shared a post recently about Bitter Greens at Seven Miles of Steel Thistles. Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment