Thursday, March 26, 2015

Art Thursday: Mandie Manzano



These have been sitting in my photo file since Christmas. So it's time I shared them for Art Thursday. I discovered Mandie Manzano on Society 6 when looking at iPhone case designs. Her work resonated with me immediately despite the definite Disney influence on several of them which is not a selling point for me. Needless to say, my favorites are those with these least Disney influence, my personal preference and catnip.

Simply said, I adore stained glass windows and these illustrations simply shout for stained glass. I am still debating which image I will choose when I make a purchase, for I will need to at some point.











1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! Have you heard of the cross stitch company Heaven and Earth Designs? These pictures would make the most awesome cross stitch charts! I know so many people who would love to stitch them.

    ReplyDelete